Friday 18 November 2016

Lush Christmas goodies

The other week, I was walking past a Lush shop and couldn't not go in and look in awe at all the cute new Christmas bits and bobs. And, of course, I couldn't then not buy anything!
I picked up my usual Peeping Santa - a long time favourite! Made up of Shea Butter and Bergamot. And found some new goodies! This cute and simple Star Dust - smelling of rosewood and vanilla. 


Next I tried this gorgeous, Jasmine scented bath bomb; Misletoe. A new favourite for sure!


And lastly - who can resist the cuteness of a snowman with a Ziggy Stardust look! The Snowie bubble bar - Lush's Bowie tribute. So cute and beautifully scented with grapefruit and Neroli. 

Can't wait to use all of these. What have you been picking up at Lush lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you